CloudFare is a service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.
- __cfduid – used to determine trusted website traffic
- _ga: The _ga cookie contains a randomly generated unique identifier for each user visiting the website. This cookie expires after 2 years.
- _gid : The _gid gookie is used to distinguish users and expires after 24 hours
- _gat: Used to throttle request rate. This cookie expires after 10 minutes.
- _IDE: Google’s cookie for advertising across the web. One of the main advertising cookies on non-Google sites is named ‘IDE‘ and is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net.
This cookie is added by our load balancer to track which web server to send the visitor to.
- DYNSRV : used for load balancing and expires after the session closes
HubSpot is a 3rd party provider of marketing automation tools designed to automate our marketing strategy. Their platform tracks users that register for events or digital downloads and help us to provide targeted content to our customers through events and email marketing. HubSpot’s tracking code sets the following cookies, when a user visits our site:
- hubspotutk: This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. (Expires: 10 years)
We use TawkTo to enable site visitors to chat online to our team. The TawkTo used the following cookies to provide the best chat experience possible:
Our website allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.